Head Marketing And Business Development Manager: Hamilton Lloyd And Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Their client is an indigenous group of company that specialises in hospitality and facility management services. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire a Head Marketing and Business Development Manager.
- Management of prospective clients and new business
- Ensure timely customer response to all enquiries
- Shall handle client proposals
- Brand campaigning
- Development and execution of marketing plan
- Management of marketing budget
- Income management
- Expenditure management
- Internal controls
- Human capital management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 7-10 years marketing or related experience preferably in a service environment.
Specific Skills/ Knowledge Required
- Marketing skills
- Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding socio-political environs
- Relationship building skills
- Drive and motivation to convert all prospects
How to Apply
Kindly forward Cv/resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com