Head Information Technology: Tastee Fried Chicken
Tastee Fried Chicken, has over the years become the outdoor caterer of first choice, serving so many reputable individuals and organizations. The desire of Mrs. Olayinka Adedayo to meet the yearnings of Nigerians, especially Lagosians for qualitative fast food service, considering her experience in Kentucky Fried Chicken, where she worked between 1978 and 1980 as a Manager, led to the diversification into fast food service with the establishment of De Tastee Fried Chicken Ltd in 1996. The coming on stream of Tastee Fried Chicken undoubtedly revolutionized the concept of fast food service in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Information Technology (HIT)
Level: Head of Department
Reporting Line: The Managing Director
- Management of the Company’s IT operations and personnel for optimum output.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the Company IT standards and improvement of same
- Responsible for research and development focused towards creativity and innovation that will aid management decision
- Software implementation, data security measures or website development, evaluation and control
- Monitoring the viability of processes well as IT asset performance in all branches (i.e. Tracking)
- Working with other departmental heads towards the attainment of the company objectives
- Procurement of company fixed assets
- Must be able to handle general internal and external services to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be constantly abreast with latest technology and determine new technologies that may be integrated to foster IT optimization
- Managing the affairs of the company with government agencies in relations to the IT department
- Negotiate with Vendors and contractors on IT concerns
- Manage the financial concerns of the IT department (purchases, budgets, vetting of quotations/invoice, e.t.c.) to ensure cost optimization, before final approval.
- Channel the IT function to be driven towards the overall Company’s vision, working within the Company’s cultural environment
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer field.
- Certification: optional products or systems certification.
- Five or more years of IT work experience with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2018.
To apply click here