Head Fraud Management: Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
To apply click here
- Manage the monitoring of telecommunications services and electronic interaction for any misuse as defined by the NCC, Airtel policy and GSM regulations.
- Enhance the awareness of fraud in the organization.
- Develop training programs for fraud recruits and ensure fraud awareness is carried out within the organization on a quarterly basis.
- Develop strategies that would help in the detection/reporting of fraud within the business.
- To facilitate the optimization of fraud management system in the daily detection of fraud instances and also implementation of current/emerging fraud risks in detecting fraud /abuse
- To ensure processes and procedures are put in place to prevent fraud and/or abuse of systems and/or accesses in the revenue generating activities
- To minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities