Hardware Support Officer: Peugeot Nigeria
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage the company’s IT infrastructure to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Align the IT infrastructure to support online request and customer purchase feedback.
- Define and seek approval for the level of IT project infrastructure resources required to meet the organization’s goals and prioritize and schedule major projects.
- Define requirement for the improvement of infrastructural effectiveness.
- Lead installation, configuration and maintenance of multiplatform systems that guarantee the fulfillment of online request to specifications and on-time
- Research and evaluate new IT infrastructure.
Education & Experience
- BSc./HND in Computer Science or related discipline with Professional IT certification as an added advantage.
- 2+ years of cognate post qualification experience
- Working knowledge of local automobile industry.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
To apply click here
- Applications Support
- Infrastructure and Hardware Support
- Network Administration and Support
- Database Design and Management.