HR Officer: Trino
To apply click here
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation process.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as leave and training
- Processing and reporting staff requests e.g leave letters, ID cards, business cards etc
- Process employee file updates.
- Conducting written test during in house recruitments.
- Assist with Administrative duties when necessary.
- Maintain and update accurate staff records and filing appropriately.
- Assisting with processing and following up on staff welfare benefits.
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters.
- Fulfilling other work related duties as required.