HR Officer, Compensation and Benefits: Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service building and civil engineering construction company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our Arbico Plc.’s strategy and goals.
- Develop a consistent compensation and benefits policy in line with work culture and organizational objectives.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current Government legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.).
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensations.
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
To apply click here
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Managerial Sciences.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience of managing Compensation and Benefits in a fast-paced environment.
- Active qualified member of a relevant professional body (CIPM; SHRM, HRCI).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio).
- Strong analytical skills.