HR Coordinator: Solidarités International (SI)
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organisation operating for over 35 years who is committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Their mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Desired start date: 1/11/2017
Duration of the mission: 6 months
About the Job
- The HR coordinator coordinates the implementation of Solidarités International National Human Resources policy.
- As HR Coordinator he/she is responsible to support the Country Director for the Expatriates administrative issues (breaks, visa, Travel Authorization).
- He/she is the mission point of contact and the link between headquarters and the mission for any questions relating to National Human Resources.
- Bachelor (or Master’s) Degree in Publication Administration or Human Resources Management.
- 2 years proven experience in a similar position required, with at least 1 year in South East Asia recommended;
- Proven experience in training & capacity building;
- Previous experience with SI would be an asset.
- Proven experience in team management, team structuring;
Technical skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge in Administrative management;
- Knowledge of DFID / ECHO / OFDA-USAID, UN agencies & other donors assistance policies;
- Knowledge of Solidarités International rules and procedures in terms of all administrative matters.
- Knowledge in developing HR policies and orientations;
- Prioritization and self-organization;
- Ability to multitask and delegation;
- Full working proficiency in English (read, spoken & written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of other Office suite.
- HR software: Homere preferred and recommended;
Application Deadline 11th November, 2017. To apply click here