HR Consultant: Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Their goal is to help their esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Work closely with the Managing Consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc.)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant's specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To apply click here
- Candidate should have a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
- Three or more years of consulting experience, with proven results.
- Measurable track record of success in external sales/business development.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base