Guinness Nigeria Plc; Graduate Maintenance Planner
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Function: Supply Operations
Level: Experienced Entry Level
Reports To: Asset Care Manager
- Nigeria is currently the world’s third largest market for the Guinness Brand. Lagos, Benin and Aba Breweries. In Benin & Lagos, Maintenance Planners are being appointed for each Packaging line and one for Brewing & Utilities. In Aba, one Planner is being appointed to cover the site assets.
- They are required to provide high focus on maintenance activities, to assist with driving performance to World Class Standards.
Purpose of the Role
- Execute the company maintenance strategy and procedures in response to plant performance and failures, in accordance with industry best practice and WCM
- Manage routine/weekly Planned Maintenance activities for their area/line by:
- Developing project plan.
- Raising work orders
- Planning Resources (Capacity planning and workload reserve)
- Managing spares availability
- Reporting against KPIs
- Running reports on specified modules
Qualifications and Experience
To apply click here
- Engineering Graduate, preferable NSE accredited
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Brewery or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of CMMS and maintenance systems, preferably SAP with some knowledge of engineering spares transactions and stores management.
- Conversant with GNPLC health, safety, environment & hygiene policies.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills and able to influence maintenance culture positively towards the site vision.
- Individual is computer literate, numerate and skilled in the normal business software tools of the modern working environment.
- Good understanding of the fundamental principles of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and its application in a manufacturing industry, and knowledgeable in the theory and practice of BCM, Root Cause analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Effective project management, time management and prioritization skills, and able to interpret engineering information and issue effective reports.