Graphics Artist: Montaigne Place
Job Title: Graphics Artist
Reports to: Head, Online, and Digital Strategy
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- University degree or HND, preferably in the graphic or visual art.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.
click here to apply