Graphic Designer: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 200,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, They are the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications
- The jobholder will report to the head of Clients and Markets Development with respect to projects and assignments but may report to other managers responsible for specific projects as the need arises.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for:
- Concept development, execution of all creative deliverables for the firm
- Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations.
- First Degree
- Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification.
- At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Project management experience and ability.
To apply click here
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office in particular, Excel.
- Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
- High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
- Print knowledge.
- Ability to organise fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and stressful environment.
- Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
- Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development