Graphic Designer: DIGIBUTTERFLY
- The graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more.
- The graphic designer will work in adherence to a brief agreed with the client and creative director.
- The graphic designer will develop creative concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- This position requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of design software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Applicants should send their cover letter and CV to specified email. To apply click here