Graduate Trainee: Commercial Adviser Shell Nigeria
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Their aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Their focus on innovation and technology has made them a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has them ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
- At Shell, they are developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy and they are looking for ambitious students and graduates to help them do more.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
- Their aim is to meet the energy needs of their society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. their focus on innovation and technology has made them a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Shell Graduate Programme
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
- At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
What they are Looking for in Shell
- They are looking for ambitious students who have completed their undergraduate degree in the past four years (2013 and 2016), completed their mandatory service year programme (NYSC) and have a minimum second class upper degree to help them tackle the energy challenge
- As part of their process to identify remarkable individuals, they use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
- Capacity: they are looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- Achievement: They want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
- Relationship: They are searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
Course of Study:
To apply click here
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering