Graduate Trainee: Flour Operations Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Their global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
- Their Graduate trainee program is a twenty-month intensive training and development initiative that supports the trainees in hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad-based within our core businesses and functions and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations, and functional areas.
The person must:
- Have completed NYSC by 31st August 2016
- Not be more than 28 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Be result oriented, a lover of responsibility and enthusiastic about learning and self-improvement.
- Be a good team player with high energy level and great appetite for fast paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication and organization skills, display initiative and be capable of independent thoughts.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Food Science Technology, Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical/Process/ Production Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Honors, (Upper Division)
- No work experience is required
The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within Flour Operations Business unit which includes Production, Wheat Operation, Milling and Packing Operations, Mills Maintenance, and Quality Assurance disciplines across the Group. To apply click here