Graduate Trainee (HCDA/HCNA) Fundamentals: Huawei
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. To adapt to the revolutionary transformations taking place in the IT industry. Specifically, Huawei\'s innovations are extending from telecom carrier networks to the enterprise and consumer businesses, and Huawei will collaboratively develop the cloud-pipe-device business across these fields.
- This is an empowerment programme by Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited in collaboration with Federal Government of Nigeria (as part of FG Youth and Student Development and Job Creation Programme) for young Graduates in ICT and related fields.
- Training Courses (Each participant is required to choose a course)
- ICT Network Fundamentals
- Basic Connection methods of popular networks.
- Basic network construction
- Troubleshooting of common network faults
- Installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching devices
- With HCDA/HCNA certification, you demonstrate a basic understanding of small and medium sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
- With engineers who are HCDA/HCNA certified, enterprises are able to construct simple networks and integrate voice, wireless, cloud, security and storage technologies into their networks in order to support a variety of applications.
To apply click here
- Minimum of B.Sc., BEng, BTech or HND in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, ICT Sciences.
- Target ICT Market Segment:
- ICT departments of E-government
- Information Technology
- Oil &Gas