Graduate Relationship Manager: Ensure Insurance Plc
They intend to make a full disclosure as they want all interested to know what the job is all about. They won’t be sugar-coating anything as they know how let down one can feel when you eventually discover that what you signed up for is not what you were told from the onset.
This is what you will be engaged in:
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Conducting product presentations
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
- proffering expert advice to clients (existing and potential)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Excellent communication, listening presentation skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising personality when with them)
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
To apply click here
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
This role demands that you have a HND/BSc certificate, but if you have an OND certificate and you believe you can really convince them to let you in given the competitive nature of the job, then do apply but note that you have to be real good.
If you have what it takes to survive in a very fast paced, technology driven, rewarding and challenging work environment send your CVs
This recruitment drive will terminate by 26th July, 2016.