Graduate Procurement Assistant: Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private, independent, humanitarian organization working on all aspects of the refugee cause in more than 30 countries throughout the world. The aim of DRC is to protect refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) against persecution and to promote durable solutions to the problems of forced migration, on the basis of humanitarian principles and human rights.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant (National Contract Only)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Objective 1: Provide Administrative Support to Procurement Officer
Objective 2: Support Logistics Supply Chain
Objective 3: Reporting
- 2 years’ work experience in logistics in any relevant sections such as procurement, supply chain, fleet management & inventory.
- Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management.
- Good computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
- Bachelor Degree in logistics and supply chain with relevant professional certification
- Ability to multitask and work comfortably under pressure
- Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
- Experience from working in an (I)NGO
Conditions To apply click here