Graduate Analyst: DBH Solutions
DBH Solutions is an African Infrastructure and Information Technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. They are industry leaders in providing quality standards based infrastructure and technology solutions to a wide range of sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Analyst Training Program
Job Status: Full Time
- Review the RFPs submitted from the client ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP life cycle.
- Ensure utilization of approved company vendors and OEMs, requesting costs if necessary to complete the RFP.
- Submit proposals within the required time frame, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission.
- Prepare and review purchase orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery, respond to queries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP, liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Assist in project planning, budgeting of all projects assigned to you
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Engineers on project progress as well as effectively lead the discussion
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site Engineer
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the company.
- A University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics and Science (Minimum second class upper) M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD.
Application Deadline 12th November, 2017. To apply click here