GoMyWay: Graphic Designer
GoMyWay is a trusted ride-sharing platform that connects car owners and passengers travelling in the same direction to share rides together.
- They are currently looking for a graphic designer who is creative, young, motivated, detail oriented and hardworking. If you can interpret ideas to consumable graphic design, this role is for you!
- Create Content for website, email and social media pages.
- Create graphics & artwork flyers and other promotional materials.
- Provide guidance to staff on what is consumable in terms of design that will depict the corporate identity of GoMyWay.
- Work with communication and social media team to creative copies for marketing and engagement.
- Generating and coming up with ideas/concepts, packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
- Punctuality and promptness with tasks and deliverables
An Ideal Candidates Will be / have:
To apply click here
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other necessary graphic design tools
- Creative and able to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An understanding of latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Able to craft and interpret ideas into design.
- Knowledge in relevant video editing tools would be a plus.
- Experience with UI/UX design is a plus but not required.
- Strong interpersonal Communication skills , be articulate and detail oriented