Front Desk/Administrative Assistant: Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years’ experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, they are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. They market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
- To be the first professional point of contact for both visitors and staff of the organisation.
- Also, be a resource to assist in general office administration and Human Resources aimed at achieving a smooth running of the company at all times.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
To apply click here
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office.
- Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive. Assist with a hitch free provision of catering services and other business requirements.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervise Security, generators’ operation, office cleaning and any other administrative duties as duly assigned