Front Desk/Admin Job: Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is looking to fill the position below:
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and staff team.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed. Also ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies to ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day to day and as required basis.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in administrative
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Be versatile with Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Resident around Ikeja and its environs
To apply click here
How to Apply
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.