Front Desk Officer: Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Their goal is to help their esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
To apply click here
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, Agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation