Four Points by Sheraton Hotel: Account Payable Supervisor
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos Hotel is located on the edge of the beautiful Victoria Island, in Nigeria's economic capital. All around this business hotel, you'll find a host of international companies within a dynamic business district.
The hotel offers 231 deluxe rooms and Suites that are tastefully furnished. At Four Points by Sheraton Lagos Hotel, they have what you need; Great rooms. Swift service. Honest value. You also want indulgences along the way, like a Swedish massage at Your Spa and Fitness.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintains accounts payable voucher register, cash disbursement journal and supporting schedule. Keeps complete and accurate accounts payable records
- Responsible for payments to suppliers for all goods and services required by the hotel, and for all reconciliation’s of issued purchase orders, advance to suppliers and owner’s current account etc.
- To effect collections so that accounts outstanding are at a minimum and cash flow at the maximum.
- Posts all vouchers to the voucher register on a current basis.
- Prepares checks and enters them in the disbursement journal according to the payment schedule agreed between controller, purchasing and the suppliers.
- At month end, balances voucher register and disbursement journal.
- Prepares trial balance of unpaid vouchers which balances with general ledger control card.
To apply click here
- First degree holder (B.Sc. or HND holder)
- Accounting Knowledge or background.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Ability to take responsibility and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Honest, Hardworking and with Integrity
- Ability to work as a team
- Proactive thinking
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in international chain hotel.
- Above Average hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, WORD and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and reports generated from the computer system.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with minimal supervision.