Food and Beverage Controller: Marriott International
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, DC, in 1927 by J Willard and Alice S Marriott.
To apply click here
- Calculate figures for food inventories, orders, and costs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Post invoices using computer programs.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs. Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports to ensure count accuracy. Receive, unload, and process deliveries.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.