Food Technologist Savoury/Beverages: Givaudan
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over.
Food Technologist Savoury/Beverages - Nigeria
They are looking for a Food Technologist or Flavor Scientist for Savoury and Beverages Applications in Nigeria - Lagos. The primary focus of this position is to execute daily brief-related tasks and apply knowledge during the flavor selection, evaluation and application development.
- Providing technical support to customers (directly) or through project briefs, including the recommendation of flavors and technical information on application issues.
- Prepare, organize, and/or execute state-of-the-art flavored food products for customer presentations
- Recommend optimal flavors for customer projects according to all relevant requirements (taste profile, legislation, technical suitability, costs, etc.) and maintain the flavor collections
- Develop new application recipes as well as new concepts for customers, based on new developments in the market, trends, new raw materials
- Work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment
- Act as independent project leader for all allocated projects
- Report results in concise way in support of WinRate and sales.
- Arrange and conduct tasting sessions, process and interpret the results to customers and internally
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
To apply click here
- Diploma/Degree in food science / technology
- 3 – 5 years Senior Product Development Experience in the Savoury segment
- Practical experience in food product development, manufacturing and flavour applications
- Well-developed olfactory and sensory skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Computer Skill MS Office based programs with emphasis on Excel, Power Point and Word
- Team-focused work style, whilst being able to work independently