Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Sales Development Officers
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Their global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Officer
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the nominated KD(s) to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Achieve a sales volume of at least 100% of the assigned monthly/quarterly/annual sales volume targets in total and by SKU.
- Manage the retail redistribution team of the KD (Van Sales Reps and Open Market Sales Reps) and ensure that all team members deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach/mentor the team members through regular field accompaniments.
- Work with the KD(s) to build a network of sub-distributors/wholesalers to ensure optimum coverage of the assigned territory and that the sales volume opportunity is fully maximized.
- First Degree: BA/B.Sc
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales in the Nigerian FMCG industry or force
To apply click here
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Proven ability to conduct and/or support sensitive investigations.
- Self-motivated, a self-starter who can work/deliver results with minimal supervision