Fleet / Facility Manager: Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. They offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, they evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- To manage a fleet of trailers and other heavy duty equipment whilst ensuring zero down time always.
- Manage the organization’s facilities.
- Manage drivers/operators/vendors and ensure compliance to safety and company policies.
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Any other related deliverables assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- HND/BSc degree in Mechanical / Electro-mechanical Engineering - preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Fleet & Facility Manager in a very busy environment preferably manufacturing sector.
- Strong knowledge of fleet planning, inventory management, facility management & fleet maintenance.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise effectively without any form of supervision.
- Ability to identify planning improvements managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements.
- Business oriented and customer focus
- Thinking analytical problem solving skills.