First Bank of Nigeria recruitment: Graduate Trainees
First Bank of Nigeria Limited - As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength and innovation since its inception in 1894.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions of Graduate Trainees nationwide:
- - The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is a yearly recruitment exercise aimed at attracting suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals into the Bank’s Talent Pool to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise. It is a talent sourcing initiative of the Bank geared towards the recruitment of young, intelligent, purpose-driven and dynamic individuals.
- - The Programme also provides the platform to attract fresh and talented young graduates who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice. Driven by our vision, FirstBank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
- - Here in FirstBank, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and we acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
- - Come build your career with us, if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe.
- - Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme if you meet the specified criteria listed below.
- - Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- - Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
- - Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
Key Competency and Attributes:
To apply click here
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- - Good team player
- - Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- - Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- - Analytical skills
- - Self-driven and results-oriented
- - Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills