Fine Art Teacher (Primary): Polymath International Academy
Polymath International Academy is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- Set targets for student achievement and work closely with each child to achieve goals. Should a child be at risk of falling behind every effort must be made to engage further support such as their Parents and Head Teacher to assist the child.
- Plan lessons based on curriculum requirements considering the various needs and abilities of all students in the class. The lessons should include the use of various teaching methods and approaches for both content and students. The lesson should be appropriately placed using both time and resources effectively.
- Develop and submit weekly teaching plans as per school policy.
- Ensure you are fully prepared for each class including but not limited to arriving on time, prepared lesson plans, adequate resources and use of various teaching methods.
- Responsible for positive classroom management including communicating general classroom rules and providing opportunity for children to master these rules, rewarding positive behavior and limiting negative behavior using positive discipline tools.
To apply click here
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years
- Qualification: A degree in Education (BEd)
- Should reside in Abuja