Financial Executive/Analyst: Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Executive/Analyst
- We are currently in search of a “Financial Executive/Analyst” for some of our clients and for some key payroll projects.
- Conducts review on historic performance and prepares report on financial trends and financial statement analysis
- Review and report on the alignment of proposed expenditure for initiatives with the Company’s objectives/performance targets as well as perform cost-benefit analysis
- Provide support to the Finance Manager in the forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to determine financial performance and projecting financial probability.
- Analyze budget patterns and project expenditures.
- Develop cash flow projections for funded and support activities.
- Provide instructions and answer questions relating to budget procedures, provide budget recommendations to a wide range of issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2 – 3yrs years’ relevant working experience in a conglomerate or trading company.
- A First Degree in Accounting or in a related course.
- Compulsory member of ICAN and ACCA.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and regulations (GAAP/IFRS etc.)
- Working knowledge of financial control and analysis
- Excellent communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and an Accounting Software.
- Knowledge in Financial & Management Accounting
- Expertise data gathering and numerical analysis
- Demonstrates expertise in Financial Analysis, Interpretation and reporting
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
To apply click here