Financial Accountant: Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Joint preparation of the monthly business reporting and annual financial statements for the Board and other key stakeholders-Joint preparation of the annual budget, including review and monitoring of the budget
- Contribute to the development and improvement of reporting and analysis to enhance management decision making Identification and implementation of key business and process improvements
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of the company’s monthly financial and management accounts.
- Interfacing with Tax consultants, Pension Fund Custodians, PenCom and the external auditors of the company.
- Responsible for coordination of the monthly performance reviews (MPR) for all business units.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors for annual statutory accounts.
- Assisting in the enhancement of financial controls and the development of improved reporting systems via automation of operational processes.
- Assist in the preparation of financials for board meetings.
- Responsible for investigating areas where there are uncertainties in the completeness, accuracy and validity of information in the Balance sheet and Income Statement.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting related party transactions within the group.
- Develop and implements systems and procedures for capturing financial transactions
- Management of Company Income Tax and ensure efficient implementation of the tax policy
- University Degree in Social Sciences or any relevant courses i.e Economics, Accounting etc.
- Minimum of 5 years Accounting Experience within the Manufacturing Industry.
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Detailed oriented
- Drive for result
- Analytical skills
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017. To apply click here