Financial Accountant: Prescoplast Technology Limited
- Responsible for the validity of all accounting reports.
- Ensures all laws and regulations are followed precisely when recording reports.
- Conducting audits or supporting external audits to stay updated on all of the financial activity to ensure finances are in order.
- Assist the CFO to develop and update accounting, finance and management policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS
- Implement the accounting/finance and management policies using SAGE and to produce the monthly management accounts by the 15th working day of the month following the accounting period.
- Propose yearend adjustments and preparing annual financial statements
- Develop reports for CFO summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash
- flows, and assists the CFO with the preparation of strategic plans,budgets and financial forecast
- Effective Cash Flow Management.
- Monitoring budgets and comparing them with actual cost and revenues related to operation and capital.
- Heavy SEC reporting in background with strong technical accounting experience
- Strong upstream, Exploration and Production accounting knowledge
- IFRS, working capital, cash flow control and management accounts
- Budget Preparation, financial forecasting, economic awareness and analysis
- Ability to manage operations within budgetary constraints
- Interpret financial data, auditing, and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to board, investor groups or other outside partners
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
To apply click here
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and related courses
- ICAN/ACCA and other professional memberships required
- IFRS Certification
- Strong upstream, Exploration and Production accounting experience
- 7+ years of progressively increasing responsibilities