Finance Manager: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the CP’s Finance Department. As a member of the country program’s leadership team, s/he is responsible for ensuring the robustness of the CP’s financial management systems and processes.
- The Finance Manager serves as the principal advisor to the CP leadership on all matters relating to financial management.
- S/he plays a leadership role in shaping the country program’s processes and practices in the area of financial management.
- The Finance Manager prepares financial information and interprets results to promote stewardship and manage risks.
- S/he stays abreast of changes in the financial operating environment and promotes policies and processes to ensure the country program adapts to these changes.
- S/he strives to enhance collaboration between Finance, Programming, and other departments.
- Strong leadership, management, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and effective communication skills (good listener, positive, supportive, clear, constructive, and accessible) both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Excellent skills in Excel required. Knowledge of other application software, such as Word, Visio and PowerPoint highly desired.
To apply click here
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience required. A professional certification in Accounting or a related field highly desired.
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience in a financial management position of responsibility, at least three of which is in a supervisory position required;
- Budgeting and budget management experience required.
- Knowledge of Sun Systems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software highly desired.