Finance Manager: Carla Green Consulting
Their client, an IT Development company located in Victoria Island Lagos seeks a smart and high performing candidate to fill this role
- Maintain the books of Accounts - Maintain the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions; review entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with the company's and established accounting principles; control all changes to chart of accounts.
- Maintain computerized accounting system - Take responsibility for maintaining computerized accounting system including but not limited to backup control, maintenance of a log book and printing of computer generated reports and statements.
- Prepare financial reports - Administer preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reports as well as interim, year-end, and comparative financial reports. Perform and provide analysis of current results to prior periods and budget. Prepare required government and regulatory reports.
- Carry out bank reconciliation - Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts. Verify accuracy of bank statements and answer questions or resolve problems. Maintain integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems.
- Administer payroll - Take responsibility for review and preparation of payroll records and processing of payroll checks and reports. Comply with all statutory deductions and remittances to appropriate authorities. Prepare payment advice/ pay slips for all employees and respond to questions and queries. Administer any incentive-based bonuses or commissions in accordance with laid down guidelines.
To apply click here
- At least 5 years’ work experience as an Accountant or Finance Manager
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting or Social Sciences
- Must be professionally qualified (ACA or ACCA)
- Core accounting skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Financial planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Accounts preparation and bank reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail