Finance Assistant: Médecins Sans Frontières
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Supporting the Admin Manager with delegated tasks to ensure proper management (budget, accounting, reporting, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc.) including the translation of documents and assisting in meetings upon request
- Prepare / process payments to suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSFF purchasing and payment procedures
- Controlling money movements and bank transfer requests and tax withholdings, recording all IN and Out transactions
- Ensuring respect and strict compliance to MSF standards (chart of accounts, quality of documents, guidelines, expense validation procedures, cash security rules, etc.)
- Carrying out delegated accounting tasks and activities, ensuring confidentiality on all finance issues related to MSF as well as the strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation
- Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes
- Degree in Business Administration/Accounting and/or 2yrs experience in relatable field. MSF/NGO experience is a plus;
- Computing skills and competency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft excel;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa preferred.
Monthly Gross salary of N251,200.
- Contract in Jigawa state. 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2017. To apply click here