Filtration Sales Representative: Cummins Inc
Cummins is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology around the world.
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
Focus On Customer Needs
Manage Customer Relationships
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
To apply click here
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.