Field Sales Officer: Unilever
Their brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, they have grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you are bound to see one of their well-known brands. They create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
To apply click here
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis