Field Marketer (Office Furniture) : PG Consulting Limited
- Prepare, implement marketing plan, programme and budget both short and long range to ensure profitable growth.
- Develop and execute an effective, results-oriented market relations program to maximize sales growth and increase customer traffic through outreach
- Develop deep understanding of customer motivation and reflect this in all communication that emanate from the company
- Analyse market trends, category and dynamics, internal data and competitive intelligence thereby influencing company’s strategy and policy formulation
- You will be expected to execute strategic partnership and grow business development within appointed geographic area
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants must possess/satisfy the following conditions
To apply click here
- First Degree in Marketing, Business administration or other related courses from a reputable university.
- Possession of Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in marketing/Brand management in furniture industry or a luxury goods environment
- Applicant must have a good knowledge of marketing
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel, word and office outlook
- You are sales driven, assertive, perseverance and able to accomplish goals with high energy and drive