The ideal candidate will be required to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him manage and priorities his time. This job requires a lot of travelling and ideal candidate must be willing to work late hours.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
· Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
· Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
· Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
· Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
· Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
· A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent organizational skills
· Demonstrate sound work ethics
· Applicant MUST be a Female
· Applicants MUST be female between the ages of 40-45 years
· Applicants MUST have minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND
· Applicant should have Five years PA/secretarial experience
· Applicant must be willing to travel across the country even on short notice.
· MBA degree would be an added advantageTo apply click here