Fashion Blogger and Social Media Intern: KornerStone Staffing
KornerStone Staffing - Their client, a Forward-thinking, fast paced company, is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- They are looking to hire a Fashion Blogger and Social Media Intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
- The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into their vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Research fashion and beauty trends
- Carry out researches to find articles, stories, resources or other content relevant to our customer base
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Brainstorm blog ideas
- Organize content / event calendars
- Update social media accounts and respond to posts or comments
Education and Experience
- Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 2 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
- Minimum of 1 years’ blogging experience required
- Able to contribute at least 2 Styled Blog Posts Per Week
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus).
To apply click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: