Factory Manager- Expatriate: Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Europe and Africa. Their Client has over 200 distribution centers spread over the country and one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributors of well-known and widely consumed brands is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for this position.
- The Factory Manager will be responsible for a very large plant operations to maximise efficiency and material yield with set framework of quality standards at optimal manpower and material cost and meet the production volume targets at all times. Responsible for the overall plant management in terms of operations, control and organisational structure.
- Plans, organises, directs, controls, and evaluates the operations of the plant to produce the products needed by sales. Ensures that the daily volume targets are met by production.
- Prepares the production schedules to ensure optimised production cost and reduced downtime. Set daily production mix levels and agree shift arrangements with the Production Manager to meet the daily requirements of Sales.
- Plans and implements the maintenance management system of the plant that will provide high reliability of operation of the machines. Prepares plant’s overhaul schedules without affecting production requirements.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in performing production and engineering management in a food/beverage company.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a beverage/bottling company preferably as Engineering Manager, Factory Manager or Project Manager
To apply click here
- Very attractive expatriate package.