Facility Engineer: Chris Ejik Group of companies
Incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation & Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products. Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements/needs.
- Inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair, making notes and recommendations using pre-established inspection log at regular intervals.
- Articulate the short and long term infrastructural requirements of all business units and establish an acquisition plan to meet these requirements.
- Plans and implements the design of plants, offices, and production lines in order to maximize the use of available space and improve production efficiency.
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounts department to ensure that the required items are provided for in the budget.
- Ensure required utility bills are paid in a timely manner.
To apply click here
- Educational qualifications in Civil engineering preferably
- 2 years cognate experience