Facilities Operations Manager: COLINWOOD FM LIMITED
Colinwood FM Limited seek qualified candidates to fill this role
They are looking for an experienced multi tasking Facilities Operations Manager.
- Planning and controlling the safe and efficient maintenance of all installations to meet the requirements and standards set out in the Safety Case, Policies and standard operating procedures.
- Carry out facility inspections, staff supervision, vendor management to meet the requirements of the clients, certifying Authority and legislation.
- Manage a team of specialists; follow up engineering activities and follow day-to-day progress of maintenance activities and job delivery. .
- Managing and reporting safety, health and environmental information and production statistics to management.
- Ensuring that personnel, including contractors, have adequate information to perform tasks and that control measures and precautions are adhered to.
- Ensuring that maintenance supplies are controlled and those storage areas are safe, especially for hazardous materials. Managing staffs, clients, vendors, work assignments and ensuring that they are completed observing rules, standard and specification.
To apply click here
- 5-7 years’ experience in a senior supervisory capacity.
- 5-10 years’ experience with exposure in facility management.