Facilities Manager: Human Resource Specialists Limited
Their client, JHI is a top provider of facilities and property management services in Nigeria with an incredibly dynamic and forward-thinking culture, has engaged to source for top talents to fill the vacant position below:
- The successful candidate will oversee activities of service and maintenance contractors and staff, and the execution of building related activities as determined by the Senior Facilities manager.
- He/she will establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with tenants and service contractors; assist to co-ordinate repairs, revamps and tenant installations; and carry out inspections and general building maintenance.
- The position holder will be required to be available on call (standby) 24-hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and support facilities in a timely and effective manner to include all repairs and administrative tasks.
- Provide a high quality service to clients based on agreed service standards.
- Maintain and manage budget assuring expense control in strict accordance with financial policies and procedures.
- Provide reports to supervisor on the design and operation of building services and systems.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, or any other related field.
- Possession of Facilities Management certification is desirable.
- Six years of directly related facilities management experience in property management.
- Three years of experience working in the electrical/mechanical or technical field.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS office Suite, Nicor / MDA / SAP, and Dbase management.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, and present reports.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of lease agreements and conditions, and house rules.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV/resume to: jobs@HRSNG.com referencing Vacancy FMJH 2016 in the subject line. Only candidates we deem qualified will be shortlisted and contacted so Please no Calls or Email. To apply click here