FACILITY MAINTENANCE OFFICER
Oversee the Electrical & Mechanical repairs. Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. electrical; mechanical; carpentry; renovation; and air conditioning (HVAC), etc.); Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Performs electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, luminous and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Provides support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and fitting locks and handles, etc).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand and power tools.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations.
- Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Procures and order parts as required.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Preferred candidate must be willing and ready to Live-in the assigned environment.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of trade test III; electrical/mechanical degree holders are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of 4 –5 years experience in facility maintenance.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and carpentry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English fluently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a hands-on person.
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
To apply click here
- Salary is N 150, 000 – N 200, 000/M (based on experience).
- Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘LIVE-IN FMO’as subject of mail before 15th, April, 2017.