ExxonMobil: Graduate Accountants
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of
Job Title: Accountant
Job Segment: Tax, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Finance
Job Role Summary
- The successful candidate will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and will support internal management reporting processes.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial reports of upstream Nigerian oil and gas entities under US GAAP quarterly and annually
- Support to external Auditors
- Preparation of financial returns for external partners in oil and gas ventures
- Support to annual planning and budgeting processes
- Ad hoc projects
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in Oil and Gas industry is also desirable.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), in Accounting or Finance
- Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
- Willingness to work in any location
- 2-3 years experience in an accounting/external audit role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
Application Deadline 13th March, 2018.
To apply click here