Executive Secretary: Marriott International
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, DC, in 1927 by J Willard and Alice S Marriott.
To apply click here
- Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination.
- Open, read, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes to appropriate individuals.
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.