Executive Business Development Associate: Fort Knox Guards Limited
They are a top solutions provider in the security industry with branches in Nigeria and around West-Africa, looking to hire qualified candidates to fill this role
Job Objective/Role Summary:
- The primary role of the Executive Business Development Associate will be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or any other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- He / She is also responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies while actively seeking out new clients and projects.
- He / She maintains relationships with self-generated clients, manages and produces proposal responses for new work.
- He / She requires a high level of Strategic planning as a key part of this job, since it is the business associate’s responsibility to develop and execute the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions, services and products the company offers, and of the market competitors.
- Overall, ensures a consistent revenue stream in line with sales forecast and given target.
Duties/Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new which translates into increased business.
- Cold calls as appropriate leveraging market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging her network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up and hold meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice Principals.
Skills, Qualifications, and Skills Required:
- 4-5 years’ professional experience in a sales or marketing position with a track record, in a corporate environment, preferably the banking of financial services sector.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, or other relevant education
- Experience developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Demonstrated evidence of communications skills for both giving and receiving information – verbal and written. Excellent spoken English, ability to write with fluidity and impeccable poise.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
To apply click here
- Age Range: Between 28 - 40 years
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Go-getter attitude for hitting and surpassing target