Executive Assistant: Terragon Group
Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Group MD
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule/diary is followed and respected. Perform “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Coordinate scheduled meetings and appointments so that the MD’s daily schedule flows smoothly and efficiently with limited disruption
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD/CEO, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up appropriately.
- Serve as the MD/CEO’s administrative liaison to Terragon Holding’s board of directors.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Ensure that the MD/CEO’s bio is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Handle all meeting logistics including setting up meeting rooms, drawing up meeting agendas and recording meeting minutes
- Assist board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A professional qualification in Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions, education and experience requirements
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong Clerical and Social Skills
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017. To apply click here