Executive Assistant: Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
To drive this objective, they are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any course
- Relevant Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Required Age: 25 – 30 years
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- 25 years and below as at last birthday
- Technology Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning Skills
- Flexible timing
- Preferably living on the Island
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Ability
- Written Expression
- Time Management
Application deadline 5th December, 2017. To apply click here